Germany’s Top Husband will attest that I am no high-maintenance Frau. He recently rather sweetly told me that I am his trophy wife because of my brain. And it’s true, I don’t spend money on self-maintenance. I go the hairdresser twice a year, I still have the same rouge I bought when my son was born, my make-up bag consists of six items, I don’t have manicures and facials, and I am happiest in jeans.
However, if money were no object, there are certain luxuries I would allow myself to enjoy.
1. I’d have a stylist do my hair every morning to look like Hilary’s:
2. I’d have the fairies put fresh white bed linen on my bed every day …
3. … and fresh flowers in every room.
4. I’d have a wardrobe full of Levis demi-curve skinny boot cut jeans:
5. And I’d live in a house surrounded by books:
Oh, but I already have that one.
And I have fresh flowers in one room. I have white linen on my bed. I have one pair of Levi’s demi-curve skinny boot cut jeans.
The only thing that’s actually missing in my life is the stylist.
GTH? … Do you know how to use a hairdryer?
[Boy, that man can run fast.]