Married fifteen years on 1 October 2009
Tomorrow we celebrate 15 years of marriage and to celebrate, I’m breaking with the memoir theme to give you Fifteen Things I Love About My Husband.
1. Makes me laugh, and finds me funny.
2. Buys cleaning products, and uses them.
3. Is co-dependent in the book habit.
4. Not scared of the gory jobs – anything to do with toilets, vomit, dead animals, he’s the one.
5. Let me win at Scrabble twice this week.
6. Cherishes our family life.
7. Loves and keeps up with his friends.
8. Found me at least eight of my best girlfriends.
9. Enjoys answering questions like “What makes an aeroplane fly?” and “How many seconds are there in a week?”
10. Makes a salad with as much flair as he cooks a steak.
11. Does all the crafting so that I don’t have to.
12. Is a wonderful mixture of dreamy and practical.
13. Recovered our dining-room chairs in three hours last weekend.
14. Has to leave the room during key scenes of The Office.
15. Is more hot and handsome than he was when we got married.
I love you my darling. Thanks for all the years. You are my one and only.