Many thanks to Jeanne of the wonderful Cook Sister! blog who gave me this award:
And now I have to pass it on. The rules are:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (as shown above).
3) Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
I want to spread the love but how the hell who to choose? I have 144 blogs on my feed reader – writer’s blogs, book blogs, mummy blogs, food blogs, feminist blogs, literary agents’ blogs. There are bloggers who have been with me since Day One, and new bloggers who I love. Many have become my friends, and we have made the effort to meet up.
So I decided to honour the six bloggers who I am meeting in New York in a couple of weeks’ time for a fabulous day of eating, walking and bookshop-visiting. Two live in the city but the rest are travelling from further afield to be there. My soon-to-be-met blogger friends are:
1. Emily of Telecommuter Talk
2. Dorothy of Of Books and Bicycles
3. Hobb of The Hobgoblin of Little Minds
4. Cam of Cam’s Commentary
5. Becky of Musings from the Sofa
I love your blogs and I look forward to meeting you all!
I haven’t forgotten number seven. This goes to the blogger who nearly made it to the NY meet-up:
7. Courtney of The Public, the Private and Everything In Between. I love your blog too!
PS. I’ve just noticed that this is my 400th post. That’s a lorra lorra writing.