The lovely Jeanne just tagged me for the Current Addictions meme. Here are the rules:
* Post at least five current addictions (with some details, please).
* Mention the person who started this meme (Being Brazen) and also the person who just tagged you – Jeanne.
* Type your post with the heading “Current addictions”.
* Tag at least two people and pass on the above rules.
Here be, then, my current addictions:
1. Low-carb eating: Bacon and egg for breakfast? Proscuitto and goat’s cheese wraps? Salmon and avocado salad? Bring it on, baby. Given that dark chocolate and red wine are allowed, this way of eating is for life.
2. Planning to do and worrying about things I haven’t got around to doing yet: Writing. Exercise. Tax returns. Visa applications. You know, nothing major.
3. New York: In two months’ time, I’m off. Woo-hoo! The big Apfel! Any restaurant, sight-seeing or shopping tips gratefully received.
4. Wearing boots: We went from summer straight into winter, from flip-flops to knee-highs. Luckily, I love, love, love my boots.
5. Matching my knickers and bra: I recently did the underwear revamp I have been promising myself for three years. My knicker drawer was starting to look like a collection of sad and unfortunate rags. Thanks to a happy half hour in C&A, I now have nifty little combinations and I am doing my best to match on a daily basis.