It’s the summer holidays and blogging is going to be sporadic here well into September. I just have a few completely unrelated things to say:
- Going to Paris for the weekend with an eight-year-old and a six-year-old and the charming godmother of the latter was a lot of fun, but my heart lies in Berlin.
- My home town was mentioned on BBC News online today. See here how the dorp is famous.
- I am in mourning since finishing the box set of Sex and the City, but I am looking forward to visiting New York in November where I plan to lunch, wear ridiculously high heels and drink Manhattans.
- I am excited about meeting someone off my blogroll this weekend. I love it when online and real life collide.
- I am planning, if my stars allow and the hemispheres are correctly aligned, to have an hour free to do some sport tomorrow.
- I am waiting for a very special baby to be born.
- I am reading Thirteen Moons by Charles Frazier and it is brilliant.
- I did an unsupported head-stand in yoga tonight and the endorphins are still charging.
- I met a dear friend from Cape Town in Paris this weekend and was happy to see her and her lovely children.
- I am addicted to Scrabulous. Anyone want to play?
With thanks to Ms Make Tea for the loan of her bullet points.