I think memes are the popcorn of the blog world. And since there are five kids in my sitting-room, eating popcorn and watching Free Willy, I’m going to indulge in some fluffery of my own. My friend Loren, a food blogger from San Francisco (the US city I most want to visit) charged me with the Five Things meme. I have done this a few times before, but, like popcorn, it’s a meme that’s moreish.
Five Fluffy Things About Me:
1. Having just seen the Sex in the City movie, I am currently working my way through all six seasons of the TV show. My favourite of the gals is Miranda, Charlotte makes me laugh and I am sooooo jealous of Carrie’s legs. I’m not mad about Samantha, but I like the way she embodies female desire. On that topic, Mr Big is far and away the hottest man on the show, but I’d give Steve the bartender the time of day. In the movie, the scene between him and Miranda on the bridge made me cry so hard that my nose ran.
2. I really like dancing. At a party, I am guaranteed to be first on the dance-floor. And I’m a cheap drunk, so basically, I’m great value.
3. The tree pose always reminds me of my past life as an Indian yogi.
4. If I had to choose between having an uninterrupted hour to write or eating the best chocolate in the world, I’d take the hour.
5. If I were a house, I would be chintz. And proud.
Now I am supposed to tag five people, but I don’t do that anymore. So I’m stealing from YogaMum. Consider yourself tagged if:
1. You have had a conversation about Sex in the City in the past week.
2. This makes you feel like doing silly dancing:
3. If you have done the tree pose today.
4. If you have refused chocolate in the last hour.
5. If this looks like heaven to you.