*Updated! Number 2 is the lie – I was an early developer and the first girl in my class to wear a bra. I think whether it comes early or late, puberty is not much fun.*
The lovely Robin of Brussels tagged me for this, and I was glad of the chance to insert one big stonking lie into these utterly fascinating random itemettes about moi. I’m getting pretty damn tired of me; don’t know about you patient Internetters out there. The whole of December I propose to post about rubies, coal mining, lilac-breasted rollers and the rules of bridge, so as to avoid mining my own self to its utter dredges anymore.
I’m not putting in the rules, because surely we all know them by now, but you know, seven things, seven people, one lie, tag, tag, tag, etcetera.
Guess the lie!
1. At school, I played Bottom in A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
2. I was the last girl in my class to start wearing a bra.
3. When my teenage boyfriend wanted to teach me how to ride his motorcycle, I said, “Only if you teach me how to smoke as well.” I rode the motorcycle once, but I carried on smoking for seven years.
4. If I lived alone, I would eat apples, popcorn and chocolate. That’s a balanced diet, isn’t?
5. I would far rather visit China than Japan.
6. I have six siblings – one brother, four step-brothers and a step-sister. The last time I saw my step-sister was at my father’s wedding, 12 years ago. I believe she is very nice.
7. My inner rock chick is Gwen Stefani.
‘Nuff about me.
I ain’t taggin’ no-body.
But please feel free to lie boldly if you so please.