Okay, it’s Day Twenty-One and I’ve had it. I’m not stopping, but I’ve had it with the daily posting. Just thought you should know.
Here are some “exciting” things from my life that I wouldn’t normally share with you, but am damn well going to just because I have to.
1. The neighbours have put up the giant Father Christmas outside their house that they put up every year, so I guess it’s Christmas.
2. I am knitting a scarf for my husband.
3. I went to the “Tiger and Dragon Food Store” in Heidelberg today where I bought tumeric, masala, minced coriander, curry paste, Chinese egg noodles and two tins of sweetened condensed milk that will no doubt be essential in my Christmas baking come December.
4. I went to sleep with an incipient migraine last night but was relieved when it was no longer there this morning.
5. I am editing some men’s writing as an honorarium for an AIDS organization in my home town, Pietermaritzburg, and am finding it very moving.
And that’s it, folks. Five random and not overly interesting facts from my day.
Let’s hope I’ll have something to say tomorrow.