Fantasy Escape, followed by Guilty Pleasures? It’s a hedonism fest this weekend in the Web of Charlotte. Meme courtesy of Amy.
Six guilty pleasures no-one would suspect you of having?
1. I have diamond addiction. So sparkly, so pretty. Must have more.
2. Playing bridge while drinking gin.
3. Knee-high boots. I have
three four pairs and there’s room in my cupboard for more.
4. Peanut butter eaten straight from the jar in large tablespoonfuls.
5. Very cheap necklaces. Best worn with #1.
6. Love, Actually. Over and over again. Crying loudly and snottily in the part where Colin Firth proposes in bad Portuguese. Crying in the airport scenes. Crying during the carol singer/thwarted love declaration scene. Crying when Emma Thompson cries.
Six guilty pleasures you wish you had the courage to indulge?
1. A small secret tattoo.
2. A nose piercing. Make mine a diamond.
4. I wish I’d tried coke. Just once to know what all the fuss is about. (Mother, avert thy eyes.)
5. I still haven’t been to a sex shop. Would some kind friend please oblige and induct me? I’m too scared to go on my own.
6. My very own chocolate fountain.
Six pleasures you once considered guilty but have now made peace with:
1. Eating raw cake mixture and cookie dough. Yum yum, scoff scoff.
2. My Sunday morning lie-in. Richly deserved.
3. Reading in the bath. Sorry, books.
4. Being alone. A rare treat that I LOOOOOOOOOVE.
5. Spending too much time on the Intrawebs.
I tag the lot of you and recommend that you move fast. This is such a good meme to do on a Sunday.