I am so unoriginal, stealing memes from all over the show, instead of (a) writing insightful posts on German politics, (b) uploading YouTube videos to amuse and delight you or (c) inventing my own memey themes. Since I have to get into the habit of blogging daily FROM TOMORROW, I have no time to be original or inventive, so this is shamelessly lifted from Sharon of The Waterbutt. She is fast becoming the meme queen. Over at hers, you have to write your own biography in three points, each consisting of six words.
Just to allow myself a brief millisecond of feeling creative, I increased my mini-bio to six points and, for added spice, decided to write it using only words that begin with “b”.
My Bonsai Biography:
1. Bedazzled by British book-mad bike boy
2. Beat bachelor Bacchanalia by becoming bride
3. Bypassed banal bits, bytes by breeding
4. Breast-fed bouncy, beautiful babies blissfully, boastfully
5. Biologically blonde, bookish, buoyant, bossy, blithe
6. Bringing blogging bling; being barely bland