I’m switching off the internet and going downstairs to my office – where my modem conveniently does not work – to write. Just thought you should know that. While I am away, please entertain yourselves with two minutes of madness from the Conchord boys. The line, “Friends laugh together ha ha ha, friends make graphs together la la la” is genius. Watch for the “Ping” – it cracks me up every time.
- Now reading Big Brother by Lionel Shriver. Pitch perfect, as always. #inspiring 3 days ago
- Next on my TBR list - the myth of the modern dad or why most men won't sacrifice career for family: ind.pn/Z4kjyX 3 days ago
- Trying hard not to dread today's workout - I know I will be happy afterwards. 4 days ago
- Have just discovered Meg Wolitzer and am dancing through her oeuvre, book by book. #amreading 1 week ago
- Novel revision scheduled today, but first a walk to get the juices flowing. 2 weeks ago
Buy a Little Traveller (a Zulu beaded doll) and donate directly to South African families with AIDS
Join the campaign!
- 454,328 hits
A long love affair with blogging